I'm new to the blogosphere, so I don't fully understand the way this works, but suddenly in the last few days my pageviews have taken a big jump. I assume this is because some search engine(s) found my blog and made it more widely known. Whatever the reason, let me say to all the new readers and followers - "Welcome Aboard". The more readers I've got the more motivated I am to post frequently.
Although the activity will be a bit slow for the next couple of weeks, I hope to begin posting daily once the ride begins. I hope you'll all enjoy following along as I go. Part of what convinced me to do this trip were the blogs of others who made the same ride in 2010. I hope maybe my blog will inspire others to do the same.
I especially enjoy the comments and questions from the readers out there. Sharing your own experiences, reminiscing about your own rides, offering words of advice or encouragement or seeking additional information are all appreciated. Keep the comments coming.
If you've got questions or comments which you prefer not to share on my public blog, feel free to e-mail them to me at mikesbikeride2012@gmail.com.
For now it's a bit daunting thinking of all the details I must tend to before the ride begins. I'm sure I'll get it done, though, and be ready to ride when May 19th rolls around.
Enjoy the ride with me!
I was just mentioning to Eric last night that I'd like to plan a rail-trail ride with the kids sometime. I just had major surgery on Friday, so the soonest we'd be looking at is June. And we'll have to work out some logistics of who pulls which kid, etc. It has been a long-time wish of mine to return to the Titusville/Oil Creek rail trail. So maybe that's what we'll shoot for. Thanks for the extra motivation :)
ReplyDelete